The Florence Freedom are proud members of the Northern Kentucky area, and we intend to contribute back to the community. The Freedom are happy to provide a modest donation to a wide variety of charitable/community organizations that wish to make us a part of their event. The following procedures and guidelines will help for your request to be processed in a more efficient manner.
Requests must be submitted in writing at least seven (7) weeks prior to the actual event. No telephone requests will be processed. Written donation requests must be submitted on official letterhead including:
- Organization’s name, address, and non-profit tax ID number
- Contact name, mailing address, and phone number
- Event Information ( type, date, time, location, etc.)
- Group benefiting from funds raised
- Please include a self addressed, stamped envelope
- Donations can be picked up at Freedom Team Shop
Because of the large volume of requests, the Florence Freedom will only assist organizations once per calendar year. While we make every effort to support all organizations in need, the Freedom is limited in the number of donations we can hand out. Therefore, the Florence Freedom will prioritize donation requests based on date submitted, need, and location, and will respond to the request two weeks prior to the event. The Freedom give first priority for donations to organizations that also support us.
Please submit request to Shaun Birindelli.